Server System Requirements
Hosting Process Director in the BP Logix Secure Cloud imposes no special system requirements for your desktop or mobile device*. All recent-release modern browsers are supported. No downloads or plug-ins are required.
If you plan to host Process Director in your data center, please note these requirements for your application server:
- Microsoft Windows 2012, 2016 Server (all service packs are supported, 32- and 64-bit), or higher.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher, Oracle 11g or higher
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Dual-core 2 Ghz (or higher) CPU, minimum 16 GB memory, minimum of 64GB storage (SSD recommended)
- Low-latency, wide bandwidth connection to your database server
- For Process Director v5.44.600 and higher, the most recent Microsoft Rewrite and Advanced Request Routing IIS modules must be installed. These modules can be downloaded and quickly installed by obtaining the ARR v3.0 download package from Microsoft.
* If you plan to use the Word form builder, form creators will require the most recent .NET framework, and a 32-bit edition of Microsoft Word 2010 or greater. In nearly every use case, however, the Online Form Builder is the preferred tool to use for creating forms, and it imposes no additional installation requirements.
Process Director supports all Windows Server operating systems higher than WIndows 2008 Server, Including Windows Server 2016/2018/2022 etc.